Sunday, November 23, 2014

Study of matter

I was reluctant to watch new TV series after I watched Friends few years ago. My colleagues kept telling me how witty HIMYM and BBT were but I just didn't want to watch yet another comedy series. This one series which my friends kept talking about how awesome it is made me slightly keen. I got it from a friend and started watching it without any presumption.
   I have thoroughly enjoyed the series and went to a point that I was making suggestions for the characters ,judging them and sympathizing with the them. Later I realized that this is how a movie/drama should be. It need not make you think or make you morally responsible etc. It must make you feel with the characters.
  Kudos to Breaking bad creators. Jesse/Heisenberg/Hank you rock.!! And absolutely love the way Jesse says b@##$.

No comments: