Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cab Drive(s) to Remember

Everyday I spend approximately 2 hours commuting to office. I realized I had better things to do while commuting other than cursing the traffic and bad Roads. The new Nexus 7 is a blessing in disguise, among the many things it can be it is my new e-book reader.
Doctors is a book i wanted to read when i was in College, After reading Love Story and The Class, I felt the tone of Erich Segal a bit monotonous albeit really engrossing. However after 8 years I got my hands on this book at the start it seemed to be really slow and felt a little boring. However it is hardly a put down.
Very few books make you feel that you want to meet the characters in the book and make you wonder what must have happened to the characters after the book. Doctors although had heavy jargon, it puts it in a very simple yet understandable language.
The best thing I liked about the book is how clearly we can differentiate between what is good & what is bad and who we can look upto!. Over all leaves a good feeling once the book is complete. Wanted to see how Dr. Laura Castellano looks like :) 

No comments: