Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fate

Today as I was walking with my friend telling him how bad my phase of life is going on, He suggested me to visit an astrologer & you can make sense of the happenings, Although I initially brushed it aside, it made me think...

Does our fate depend on celestial stuff?. If yes, then why don't i just sit at home, Well celestial things take care of me !.

From the movie "The Matrix", Morpheus asks Neo :

Morpheus : Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why not?
Neo: 'Cause I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.

This is the exact reason, I don't want to believe in Fate, even though we don't get what we want, Its plainly related to our efforts.

Its not fate, to which we must attribute stuff, but to a rather scientific theory called "Chaos Theory" Or more commonly known as Butterfly effect.

So better Act(Karma) Rather than understand fate. 

No comments: