Saturday, November 25, 2006

Toooo fast ...

Long time ago someone told that "if any thing needs to be done today ,do it now. and some thing which needs to be done tomorrow needs to be done today.. other wise you may not get the chance to do it later".. Hmm.. why is this principle applicable to India or entire world??.. why we are running so fast,in order to catch-up somany things.. oh!! By the way.. I should say, we are missing so many other things..

I'm not sure what would happen to the world if Time stops for a while ,as an engineering student,all I can say is Universe looses it's stability .. or i'm not sure if the universe is stable now.. May be earth can collapse into sun.. Uff.. so much to happen.. So I dont want the TIME to become standstill.. I want why can't this happen at a reasonable pace.. ofcourse this has side effects too, may be I can't see a Car which runs at twice the super-sonic speed.. and a ladder to Moon.. I might miss so many things.. However may I ask, are these the only things to watch out for?

1 comment:

prasanth said...

The comment which iam writting is going to sound to many a bit of crazy.....but do u know....its actually a dog which has found a rainbow...dogs are color blinded animals...time(a thing which we cannot see but can only feel when it passes away) moves so fast that its like a supersonic train on which the world blasts away...only if we can stop the train and look into the universe.Then we can see the time as the dog has seen the color...its a crazy thing just absorb it if u can....