Sunday, November 19, 2006

Latest Happenings...

"Six for a Man,Seven for a woman,Eight for a Fool"-insaneunknown.. May be I deserve to be called a "higher degree of a fool.." . I've been working in UK timings as a part of my job where my timings usually end at 12:00AM.I thought i'll have all the time of the time of day ,when I started this ..But it is other-way round..Nyways.. I should say i've been busy offlate with my JOB .. Started to enjoy the job..speaking to English people is a nice experiece.. While witnessing the definition of "Offshoring" .. 'coz thats what i've been doing, I seriously wonder abt the way business works.. Telephone,and two s/w's which enable remote connectivity,thats it.. and some people with decent brains.. you get into a multi-million deal to manage the infrastructure of a HUGE organisation...
The latest advancement is I've cleared my first examination ,as of part of my drive to b'come an MCSE.. it is not as simple as I thought.. but is is very much acheiveable..

2 comments:

Prasanth said...

i dont think with a few frustrating work schedule,a tedious job profile can make a n ece guy into master in computer science...just look for some time management things...u will always be able to do that changes(butterfly effect)

Sasanka Rajaram said...

Sir,I never claimed to be good at computer science or some thing else.. just wanted to enjoy what i'am doing.. thats my drive.. thanks for visiting..