Saturday, October 28, 2006

Stalin redefined the rules of gravity.!!!

After a momentary thought,I decided to watch Stalin instead of Bommarillu.. No specific reasons though,only one reason.. CHIRANJEEVI .If some one asks me howz the movie?,I would say the movie is terrific,coz I liked it very much and enjoyed the movie through out.
Except for a few moments where you have to forget all laws of gravitation which we learned in our schools,and bear with all the pathetic songs, the movie was excellent,particularly the background score was amazing, I wonder if it is by Manisharma.. and the message it carried out " Help 3 people around you,and ask them to do some help to further 3 people",carry out this recursively.. It was a nice message..
But now thinking about practicality,who would like to be preached?at least not me.. i would do things my own way ,rather than getting preached!!! .. I guess this is the case with most of the people,save few souls who i'm eternally indebted to..for the good work they are doing..
Personally I feel tollywood has to growup a bit more and come-out from the routine,"use the formula which gave success" again and again...

No comments: