Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Butterfly effect

The Butterfly effect is "Small variations of the initial condition of a dynamical system may produce large variations in the long term behavior of the system" - (Chaos Theory)-http://wikipedia.org .
How the hell is it relavent to me?? . Most of the times, we wonder about "why the hell am I here?", to me the answer is simple ..
Somepoint of time we did something to which this is the consequence....Let me give an example,some times I think why haven't I got admission into IIT? the answer is either I haven't put in right amount of effort to get into IIT or I could not make-up my mind to give-away one more year .. So every moment we have infront of us is a CONSEQUENCE.
As you notice these changes for that particular instant seem to be infinetesimal..But on a long run,These small moments bring a helluva change in the life we lead.. So, I think every moment has to be tuned with perfection if we have to lead a better life.,coz some point of time, if we think "had I done this, or had I not done that .." it would have been very late...

2 comments:

Ravindra said...

How come you've posted this twice??
Okay, after this, do you still believe in fate?
Do you still think YOU can decide your fate?

it's Mr.Nasty said...

Thanks for the information..