Monday, May 08, 2006

what drives you??

If efficiency n=100*(amount of subject understood in one hour)/(amount of subject understood while you are studying with full concentration).Then i must say almost anyone's efficiency(including me) reaches 100% on the day before the examination.What could be the possible reason?
that's perhaps one mystery noone could solve.under this enigma my final yr final exams are over.that makes me one presentation short of an engineer.with efficieny which becomes high only on the day before exam .i was wondering what drives me when i start second half of this blog?
is it the money?or is it the job satisfaction?or is it the independence?
atleast till now i feel it is just a piece of creative work which can bring out best out of me.....
what drives you??

No comments: